- Project Role :Application Support Engineer
- Project Role Description :Act as software detectives, provide a dynamic service identifying and solving issues within multiple components of critical business systems.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Pune
- Must Have Skills :AWS BigData
- Good To Have Skills :AWS Architecture
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : A:One plus Experience developing AWS services specially AWS Lambda and AWS Lex B:One plus Years of experience working on AWS Connect C: 2 Years experience in any of the programming language: Python, NodeJs, Java
- Technical Experience : A:Must have 4-5 years of Oracle database administration experience B: Understand the business requirement, design and develop the required software artefacts as per industry standard and practices C: Co-ordinating with various stake holders, other team members and onshore team members to deliver the work on time with high quality
- Professional Attributes : A: Resource should have good communication skill B: Resource should have good analytical skill
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.