- Project Role :Scrum Master
- Project Role Description :Act as an enabler for the effective functioning of a software development team using Agile Methodology. Is also a custodian for the Agile process and ensures all scrum processes are used as intended. Protects the team, removes barriers to successful implementation, and keeps them focused on the task at hand. Helps the Product Owner maximize productivity. Maintain the backlog and release plans, publish reports to ensure the product owner is updated about the teams progress.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Hyderabad
- Must Have Skills :Adobe AEM/CQ
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : - Assess current state, identify customer requirements, and define the future state and/or business solution - Research, gather and synthesize information - Create specifications and features of a future software release Validate design documents from the end user point of view
- Technical Experience : - Review project deliverables for completeness and compliance with established project standards - Proactively communicate and collaborate with customers, product specialists and product architects to analyze information needs and functional requirements and deliver the following artifacts as needed Product Requirements, Functional Requirements Specification, Use Cases, GUI and Interface designs - Uses deep expertise with business process design concepts and principles
- Professional Attributes : 1:Ability to communicate and work well with others 2:Ability to handle a fast-paced work environment, deadlines and new challenges experience that would be a plus 3:Ability to both collaborate with team members and to work independentl
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.