- Project Role : Application Developer
- Project Role Description : Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level : 11
- Work Experience : 2.5-4 years
- Work Location : Mumbai
- Must Have Skills :SAP BASIS Administration
- Good To Have Skills :No Industry Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Skill should be HANA Basis 1 Perform system build of S/4 HANA, Routine maintenance work, System restart -Doing the Local client copy and remote Client copy 2 Administration of S/4HANA system, SAP SAAS cloud system, 3 Enabling connectivity integration between SAAS cloud and S/4 HANA 4 Monitoring SAP Background Jobs, Analyzing the jobs, Handle transports, Performing system refresh activities, support on project involving HANA system
- Technical Experience : 1 Must have skills: S/4 HANA Basis administration, CPI/PO administration, cloud Connector, SAP FIORI set up experience, HANA administration on cloud Azure preferred but AWS or GCP will be ok, CTS, SAP Saas administration in Sales and Service cloud, SAC, B/4 Hana administration, previous CIS project experience 2 Nice to have skills: SDI/SDQ, Dynamic Tiering, HANA EE, Azure
- Professional Attributes : A: Good analytical problem-solving skills B: Good verbal and written communication skills C: Should be able to work on tasks independently with minimal guidance D: Should be ready to learn and adapt quickly E: Accurate status reporting
- Additional Information : Skill must be HANA Basis Changing the parameters in Hana -Monitoring the SAP systems SAA -Maintaining
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.