- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Chennai
- Must Have Skills :Financial Management Reporting
- Good To Have Skills :No Industry Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Have good understanding of Transformations Rules, Workflow Profiles and Data Sources Good experience of creating the jobs through Data Management Loading Data/Metadata through the APIs and Flat files Have good Integration experiences of PUT and REST APIs across different source systems Working Knowledge of VB Net Have migrated artifacts across the environments
- Technical Experience : Knowledge of Essbase Planning to facilitate better deployment of OneStream applications for Planning including application security and other interface tools Worked on OneStream Dashboard and Report building Worked on creating Cube Views and Quick views Has created / worked on medium complexity Business Rules / Confirmation Rules Good Communication skills as candidate will be speaking in calls and writing mails directly to Client
- Professional Attributes : Good Communication skills as candidate will be speaking in calls and writing mails directly to Client Flexible and result oriented person Should be ready to take full ownership and accountability for the Incidents and Service requests in OneStream area Must be able to work independently with mini
- Educational Qualification : 5 years of Experience with other EPM/CPM solutions Hyperion, Cognos, Anaplan, etc
- Additional Information : NA
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.