- Project Role :Application Designer
- Project Role Description :Assist in defining requirements and designing applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :9
- Work Experience :6-8 years
- Work location :Chennai
- Must Have Skills :Salesforce Service Cloud
- Good To Have Skills :No Function Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a Perform Code Review and Code Optimization on APEX b Can create technical design from Functional design/Requirement c Able troubleshoot with debugging skills d Perform Impact analysis e Must perform configuration and customization
- Technical Experience : a Must have SFDC Configuration including but not limited to Workflows, Validations, Approval Process etc Security Model, Data Model b Must have Salesforce Service Cloud Technical/Functional Skills c Must have sound implementation knowledge of Service Consoles, Live Agent Knowledge, workflow rules, validation rule, approval process, reports and dashboards d Must have Hands on Customization APEX, Visual Force, Triggers, Batch, Schedule Apex, VF Components, Test Class etc
- Professional Attributes : Good Communication skill
- Educational Qualification : Regular 15-year full time education
- Additional Information : Shift-N/A
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.