- Project Role : Application Developer
- Project Role Description : Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level : 10
- Work Experience : 4-6 years
- Work Location : Chennai
- Must Have Skills :Microservices and Light Weight Architecture
- Good To Have Skills :Spring Boot
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : A:Good understanding of concurrent software systems and building them in a way that is scalable, maintainable, and robust
- Technical Experience : A:Deep understanding of the concepts in core Java, multithreading, collections, data structures algorithms and Microservices arechitecture B:Subject matter expert of common java web frameworks like Spring, Spring Boot, Camel C:Subject matter expert with hands on development experience on building single page applications using frameworks lie Reactjs D:Experience in implementing scalable web applications with fully automated deployment and control using Docker, Kubernetes, AWS, Jenkins etc
- Professional Attributes : A:Should have strong analytical and debugging skills B:Should Possess strong communication and collaboration skills
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.