- Project Role :Security Architect
- Project Role Description :Define the security architecture, ensuring that it meets the business requirements and performance goals.
- Management Level :7
- Work Experience :12-15 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :Governance Risk & Compliance (GRC)
- Good To Have Skills :Risk Management
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : -IT General Controls/IT SOX Manager will play a key role in our GRC Team by driving IT general control internal audits in support of the SOX compliance program for our clients -Responsible for leading ITGC audit as well as overseeing the day-to-day execution of IT SOX related activities within the ITGC environment -The primary focus will be to participate in all aspects of SOX and ITGC including but not limited to; planning, risk assessments, documentation, execution, testing, review, follow-up
- Technical Experience : -14 years of experience in IT / Information Security Risk and Compliance -8 years of ITGC / IT-SOX experience -8 years of progressive experience in IT systems audits or implementing security controls -8 years of experience in leading teams -A solid foundation in the following: Information Security, Risk Management, Security Governance and Compliance, Internal Audit Good understanding on - ISO27001,ISO 27005, regulatory bodies / Laws In depth knowledge of the SOX requirements
- Professional Attributes : -Experience in working directly with the clients, handling delivery and contractual expectations -The ability to build rapport across organizations -Demonstrated problem-solving skills and analytical abilities with a focus on developing practical solutions; strong results orientation Quick learner
- Educational Qualification : -BE/MCA/MSc -Good Computer Science Background -CISA certification mandatory -CPA/MBA plus
- Additional Information : -Big 4 experience mandatory -Working hours will overlap with US business hours
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.