- Project Role :Application Lead
- Project Role Description : Lead the effort to design, build and configure applications, acting as the primary point of contact.
- Management Level :7
- Work Experience :12-15 years
- Work location :Pune
- Must Have Skills : AWS Architecture
- Good To Have Skills : AWS Internet of Things (IoT)
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : A:Expertise to work on IoT platform/ solution architecture design B:Expertise to operate on Cloud Platform PaaS IaaS C:Good on design and implementation using design principle, patterns and best practices D:Good on preparing conceptual, technical, deployment etc E:Good on IoT Edge related architecture design F:Must have hands on experience on Python programming language Kurbernetes
- Technical Experience : A:Hands-on experience required PoC for decision making B:Expertise in code engineering tool like static automated unit testing, code analysis, code coverage and automated build and deployment using Azure DevOps C:Good understanding of IoT Sensor/Gateway/Communication networking concepts is preferred D: Architecting with Serverless architecture using AWS components E:Working Knowledge of Spring Framework, Hibernate, Spring Boot, Security, database concepts, data modeling tools and use of relation
- Professional Attributes: A:Team mentoring and train them for required skillset B:Ability to help team members incase any blockers/ showstopper C:Interacting with different stakeholder/ teams
- Educational Qualification: A:AWS Certified Solutions Architect Associate certification is mandatory
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.