- Project Role :Technical Architect
- Project Role Description : Review and integrate all application requirements, including functional, security, integration, performance, quality and operations requirements. Review and integrate the technical architecture requirements. Provide input into final decisions regarding hardware, network products, system software and security.
- Management Level :7
- Work Experience :12-15 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills : Advanced Embedded System Engineering
- Good To Have Skills : Embedded Firmware
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Develop advanced routing, service features and capabilities in a switching/routing system Author and contribute in software design, development, validation, and documentation to deliver high quality, functionally excellent products
- Technical Experience : A;Strong experience in full stack development using C on embedded linux in STB/CPE based embedded systems B;Specialization on Webkit Platform for Embedded WPE browser and related components integration on a embedded platform C;Must have good experience in working on browser architecture layers like WebCore, Network, Media UI Rendering D;Experience in design and implementation of OCDM Open Content Decryption Module for embedded platform to enable Encrypted Media Extension EME feature end to end
- Professional Attributes: Excellent written and verbal communication skills, effectively able to collaborate with multiple teams across geographically diverse areas
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.