- Project Role :Business and Integration Practitioner
- Project Role Description :Work directly with the client gathering requirements to analyze, design and/or implement technology best practice business changes to technology with business strategy and goals.
- Management Level :9
- Work Experience :6-8 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :Oracle Financials Cloud
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a-Translate clients business goals/ challenges into technology roadmaps and architecture designs b-Conduct research, comprehend analyst reports, keep abreast of technology trends and identify applicability to clients business/ technology ecosystem c-Define enterprise blueprints that leverage emerging architecture patterns and industry/ functional Solution
- Technical Experience : a-4-8 years of relevant technology consulting experience b-Experience working in a cross functional environment and Industry agnostic experience on platform advisory c-Experience with Salesforce, SAP or Oracle Platforms d-Experience of one or more of emerging technologies/ methodologies - Agile, DevOps, Artificial Intelligence
- Professional Attributes : a: 6 years of Salesforce experience b: Good communication skills c: Ability to work with multiple stake holders onshore and offshore d: Agile methodology is an advantage e: Plan and execute tasks as per agreed timelines and budget f: Team player, ability to work independently and assist juniors
- Educational Qualification : Top B School MBA Chartered Accountant
- Additional Information : External hiring
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.