- Project Role : Tester
- Project Role Description : Provide expertise in the planning, constructing and execution of test scripts. Apply business and functional knowledge including testing standards, guidelines, and testing methodology to meet the teams overall test objectives. Ensure all testing results are easily accessible and understandable. Track defects to closure and keep defect repository up-to-date.
- Management Level : 11
- Work Experience : 2.5-4 years
- Work Location : Chennai
- Must Have Skills :Salesforce Testing
- Good To Have Skills :Data Warehouse ETL Testing
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : A:Understand the Business requirement to develop the test plan and test scripts using Test Management tool B:Report weekly status and metrics to LOBs and clients C:Analyse and locate the exception layer where failure of test scripts occurred D:Regression testing of application on defects fixes
- Technical Experience : A:Minimum 4 years of Salesforce Testing working experience B:Should have working knowledge in AGILE and SDLC C:Must have knowledge in Salesforce Lightning D:Must have knowledge in any of the Test Management tools such as HP ALM, JIRA etc E: Good to have DB/ETL testing exposure F: Good to have certification is Salesforce
- Professional Attributes : A: Resource should have good communication skills and should have the ability to understand the client requirements B: Resource should possess strong analytical skills and should be flexible enough to support any adhoc request/work
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Federal - SharePoint Designer
Posted 2 days ago
Sr. Java and React Developer
Posted 4 days ago
USA MD - Bethesda
Federal - Power BI Configuration Support
Posted 4 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.