- Project Role :Functional Data Integration Practitioner
- Project Role Description :Strategically define how data will be stored, consumed, integrated and managed by different data entities and systems. Analyze, design and/or implement data design and best practices through technology solutions. Aligned with data governance, predictive modeling, and/or data visualization.
- Management Level :8
- Work Experience :8-10 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :Data Warehouse ETL Testing
- Good To Have Skills :AAAP (Accenture Advanced Analytics Platform)
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 : Resource will be responsible for ETL Testing using Informatica Power center 9 and above 2 : Resource will be responsible for creating Test cases and Test Scripts 3 : Resource will be responsible for executing Test cases and Test Scripts 4 : Resource will be responsible for compile test results and test reports
- Technical Experience : a : Should have good hands-on experience of at-least 4 years with ETL testing using Informatica, Teradata b : Good to have Informatica and Unix/ Python knowledge c : Good to have working knowledge of Agile methodology d : Good to have working knowledge of JIRA
- Professional Attributes : A: Resource Should have good communication skiils b: Resource Should have good Analytical skills
- Educational Qualification : Any BE/ME
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.