- Project Role :Functional Data Integration Practitioner
- Project Role Description :Strategically define how data will be stored, consumed, integrated and managed by different data entities and systems. Analyze, design and/or implement data design and best practices through technology solutions. Aligned with data governance, predictive modeling, and/or data visualization.
- Management Level :11
- Work Experience :2.5-4 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence
- Good To Have Skills :MicroStrategy Business Intelligence(BI)
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : A- Person should have a background on Risk Finance area B- He should be strong in DB side and Datawarehouse concepts C- SQL is a must and should be strong in Advance SQL concepts D- Should be able to construct, visualize, join data from multiple data sources like data mart, Hadoop, show hid, filter
- Technical Experience : A-Should have worked on web intelligence reporting component B-Have strong reporting skill C-Should be able to create multi tab reports D-Universe concepts should be clear E-Should know about end to end reporting
- Professional Attributes : Excellent client-facing and communication skills Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Educational Qualification : Any BE/ME
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.