Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Key Responsibilities : 1:Perform cloud readiness maturity assessment Infrastructure Application assessment, migration planning and business case development 2:Make recommendations on architectures, application, infrastructure required to successfully implement a complete solution providing best practice advice to customers to adopt public cloud 3: Evaluation of cloud deployment models and recommending the most suitable model like for eg IaaS vs PaaS vs SaaS
- Technical Experience : 1:Should have experience in discovery, assessment, design and migration of infrastructure applications from on premises to hybrid/public cloud for multiple large medium clients 2:Should have delivered multiple application and infrastructure assessments for clients, providing an application disposition into retain, rehost, retire, re-platform, refactor:
- Professional Attributes : 1:Strong communication skills with client facing experience should have managed / directly interacted with global clients 2:Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Educational Qualification : 1:Bachelors degree 2: MBA Degree from Tier-1 College Preferable
- Additional Information : 1:AWS/Azure/GCP Architecture with design build 2:Cloud Discovery Assessment tools
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.