Skill required: Telecom Operations - Customer Service Management
Designation: Customer Service Associate
Job Location: Mumbai
Qualifications: Any Graduation
Years of Experience: 1 to 3 years
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Technology and Operations services, and Accenture Song— all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 699,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.Visit us at www.accenture.com
What would you do?
You will be aligned with our Customer Support vertical and help us in managing/ resolving customers query, handling escalations and complaints of the dissatisfied customers & giving best resolutions. You will also be responsible for closing the fault and complaints within SLA's. The Query Management team is accountable for the Inbound/Outbound calls and e-mail/chat support to resolve customer issues. The role is aligned to our Service Desk Voice Support team which is responsible for performing day to day operations while maintaining SLAs & solving queries related to disputes while coordinating with customers. The team reviews service requests based on the predefined scope of support, records, diagnoses, and troubleshoots customer raised incidents. They also manage unplanned interruptions to restore normal service operations as quickly as possible for voice interactions.
What are we looking for?
• Ability to perform under pressure
• Ability to work well in a team
• Adaptable and flexible
• Results orientation
• Written and verbal communication
Roles and Responsibilities
• In this role you are required to solve routine problems, largely through precedent and referral to general guidelines
• Your expected interactions are within your own team and direct supervisor
• You will be provided detailed to moderate level of instruction on daily work tasks and detailed instruction on new assignments
• The decisions that you make would impact your own work
• You will be an individual contributor as a part of a team, with a predetermined, focused scope of work
• Please note that this role may require you to work in rotational shifts