Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Work directly with client gathering requirements, analyze, designs and implement the system requirements in Calypso 2 Work with DevOps team to look at build or deployment failures or optimization 3 Work with peer developers, functional team, and the technical team to make sure that the configuration and custom components meet application requirements 4 Participate in code reviews and quality reviews to ensure traceability of the designs to the requirements
- Technical Experience : 1 Strong techno-functional skill to Design, Build and Configure applications to meet business process and application requirements 2 Experience in Calypso v16 3 Exposure to Testing or requirement analysis is required 4 MIS reporting Technical Experience 5 Familiar with Treasury Application Tools such as Summit, Kondor, Loan IQ 6 SI Experience with Testing, DevOps and Automation 7 Certifications on Functional / Technical domain
- Professional Attributes : Good Communication Skills Great Team Player Individual Responsibility
- Educational Qualification : Any
- Additional Information : Very strong API and design control
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.