- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :8
- Work Experience :8-10 years
- Work location :Mumbai
- Must Have Skills :Salesforce Technical Architecture
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Exhibits Lean-Agile leadership Exhibits the behaviors of a Lean-Agile Leader with a Lean-Agile Mindset Helps the team embrace SAFe Core ValuesSupports the team rules of Scrum, Built-In Quality practices from Extreme Programming XP, Work in Process WIP limits from Kanban, and any other process rules the team has agreed Facilitates the teams progress toward team goals Engage in challenging the old norms of development to improve performance in the areas of quality, Facilitates team meetings,
- Technical Experience : Supports the Product Owner The Scrum Master helps the Product Owner in their efforts to manage the backlog and guide the team while facilitating a healthy team dynamic with respect to priorities and scope Helps foster the culture of technical discipline and craftsmanship that is the hallmark of effective Agile teams Coordinates with other teams The Scrum Master supports the teams efforts to continuously improve communications and relationships with other teams They frequently represent the tea
- Professional Attributes : 1 Project Management: End to end project management and resource Management 2 Resource need to handle stake holder management risk and issues management 3 reporting to Accenture and client stakeholders
- Educational Qualification : 15 years of regular education required
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.