- Project Role : Application Support Engineer
- Project Role Description : Act as software detectives, provide a dynamic service identifying and solving issues within multiple components of critical business systems.
- Management Level : 9
- Work Experience : 6-8 years
- Work Location : Hyderabad
- Must Have Skills :SAP Master Data Governance
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : i Handling the day to day production issues ii Handling the calls with the business users iii Gathering the requirements from the business users
- Technical Experience : i Must have experience in SAP MDG projects, performing MDG Configurations and Customizations in areas like Data Modeling, UI Modeling, Process Modeling, Data Replication Framework, Key Mapping, rules and derivations, BRF ii Should have technical knowledge and hands on experience on customization for MDG workflows, Floor Plan Manager, WDABAP, BRF iii Knowledge on WDABAP framework-based customizations, OOPs programming in SAP MDG
- Professional Attributes : Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Educational Qualification : Graduation/Masters
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.