- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Kolkata
- Must Have Skills :Informatica Product 360 (PIM)
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a:Testing source code and debugging code b:Writing high-quality code to complete application development on schedule c:Strong analytical and problem-solving skills d:Possessing specialist knowledge of operating systems, devices, applications and software e:Manage all production system and recommend ways to optimize performance and provide solution to problems and prepare reports for all problems f:Administer and resolve applications issues, provide updates and perform root cause analysis
- Technical Experience : a:Experience with Informatica MDM and PIM Implementation b:In-depth understanding of PIM features and capabilities, propose solutions based on Informatica P360 platform capabilities c:Create end-to-end specifications for PIM solutions Lead project team members through the activities required to implement Informatica PIM solution make specific recommendations to bring the PIM implementation into conformance with best practices Informatica P360 PIM Certification is recommended
- Professional Attributes : a:Should have excellent communication and presentation skills b:Should be a good team player/lead c:Strong articulation skills are mandatory
- Educational Qualification : Minimum 15 years of education
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.