- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Gurugram
- Must Have Skills :SAP Hybris Commerce
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 As a hybris QA Analyst should be able to contribute to the development, execution, and maintenance of test procedures that thoroughly test our e- commerce solutions and Business Critical web applications using hybris 2 Candidate will also be expected to have an overall understanding of common business processes and understanding of SAP and its integration with hybris
- Technical Experience : 1 Minimum 5 years of exp in Hybris testing 2 Develops testing estimates and schedules, tracks and records testing progress and confidence levels 3 Accountable for testing quality from start to finish, which includes writing and maintaining testing standards cases, test plans, execution of test plans, and the evaluation of test result
- Professional Attributes : 1-Good communication skills 2- Good leadership skills 3- Should have team handling skills 4- Must have analytical skills and presentation skills
- Educational Qualification : 1-minimum 15 years of full time education
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.