- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Pune
- Must Have Skills :Telecommunications Billing
- Good To Have Skills :Python Programming Language,Shell Scripting
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1: Surepay Developer as part of the Surepay Design team 2: Will be responsible for tariff and configuration as a Surepay developers 3: Will be performing Unit testing using Robust test evolution RTE tool as a part of dev team 4: Good Surepay Debugging skills with architecture knowledge
- Technical Experience : a: Basic knowledge on Shell Scripting, PL/SQL Programming, Python b: Good Knowledge of Surepay tariff designing and testing c: PMO skills with detailed knowledge of MS Office d: Good Knowledge of telecom protocols: Diameter, CAMEL, GSM, VoIP, SIP
- Professional Attributes : a: Good communications skills b: Good team collaboration skills and be able to work with offshore and onshore teams c: Good learning skills
- Educational Qualification : Graduate BE/BTECH
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.