- Project Role : Application Lead
- Project Role Description : Lead the effort to design, build and configure applications, acting as the primary point of contact.
- Management Level : 6
- Work Experience : 15-18 years
- Work Location : Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :Agile Program Management
- Good To Have Skills :AAAP (Accenture Advanced Analytics Platform)
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Lead programs and projects delivering SaaS product offerings involving multiple Agile software development Scrum teams 2 Lead cross-functional team efforts to enable the sales, service and support of software and content products 3 Remove team impediments; manage risks and issues 4 Deliver metric-driven status reports to leadership Champion continuous improvement, leading initiatives delivering efficiencies, particularly within Engineering 5 Evangelize Agile values and principles,
- Technical Experience : 1 5-8 years experience with program management or project management 2 Experience leading programs and projects using Agile Scrum software development, with multiple geographically dispersed engineering teams 3 Experience with methodologies of scaling Agile, such as Scaled Agile Framework SAFe or Scrum at Scale 4 Ability to influence and manage cross-functional teams in a matrixed environment 5 Experience assembling and managing cross-functional schedules and risk plans
- Professional Attributes : Good Team Player Good Communication Skill
- Educational Qualification : minimum 15 years of full time education
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.