- Project Role :Technical Architect
- Project Role Description :Review and integrate all application requirements, including functional, security, integration, performance, quality and operations requirements. Review and integrate the technical architecture requirements. Provide input into final decisions regarding hardware, network products, system software and security.
- Management Level :7
- Work Experience :12-15 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :IOT Platforms
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Architect, Design and Develop business requirements leveraging Cumulocity IoT services Write and maintain detailed systems and architecture documentation Architecting for Multi regions and availability zones Collaborate with customers functional and technical teams to ensure solutions are appropriately architected, engineered, tested, deployed
- Technical Experience : Minimum 4 years of Hands on experience 2 years as Architect in Azure Iot Azure IoT platform Azure Iot Hub , Event Hub and Event Grid , Durable Functions, Logic Apps , Functions, service bus messaging queues , Stream Analytics Strong Experience in NoSQL databases like Azure Cosmos DB Azure Web Apps and deploying applications Programming Knowledge: Java, Nodejs, Python
- Professional Attributes : Good Communication Skill Should be able manage Stakeholders and learn and adapt quickly Excellent problem solving, analytical skills and technical trouble shooting skills Leadership Quality Mentoring Ability
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.