- Project Role :Technology Solution Planner
- Project Role Description :Critical client-facing role that interprets and translates client requirements into a technology solution that can be configured from a standard set of offerings. Drives the sign off on the technology solution and acts as an interface with the delivery organization to ensure effective transition, shape services and determine appropriate service delivery locations and related costs. Acts as a key member of the sales team to represent the technology solution offering to the client/internal groups.
- Management Level :7
- Work Experience :12-15 years
- Work location :Pune
- Must Have Skills :Sales Enablement
- Good To Have Skills :IOT Platforms,PTC Thingworx
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 An individual contributor role responsible for developing Industry 40 solutions in the areas of Digital Mfg, PLM, MES, IoT, and Embedded 2 Requirements gathering, estimation and staffing working closely with onshore and SMEs 3 Generating costing / pricing inputs and create solution plans 4 Obtaining approvals from delivery 5 Updating relevant systems with operational data
- Technical Experience : 1 Experience in Industry 40 solutions in the areas of IoT, Digital Mfg, PLM, MES, IoT, and Embedded and led large teams with good client interfacing and SDLC skills 2 Experience with Agile frameworks like SAFe etc 3 Familiar with different Industry 40 capabilities, DevOps tools, methodologies and Arch 4 Experience with some of the Industry 40 COTs in Digital manufacturing, PLM, MES, IoT Platforms etc 5 Good understanding of SI and AO in any of the Industry 40 / Digital manufacturing are
- Professional Attributes : Good Communication skill
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Supply Chain Operations Solution Sr Architect
Posted 18 days ago
Software & Platform Operations Solution Architect
Posted 25 days ago
Federal - Veterans Benefits Administration (VBA) Solution Architect
Posted 27 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.