Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Digital Data Engineering Practitioner
- Project Role Description :Develop analytics based solutions that produce quantitative and qualitative business insights. Work with partners as necessary to integrate systems and data quickly and effectively, regardless of technical challenges or business environments.
- Management Level :8
- Work Experience :8-10 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :GCP - Cloud Dataflow
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a. Exp in GCP Dataflow,review process n resolve tech issue.b. Clear understanding of the big data,DataProc arch n how it differs in comparison to other data frameworks. Should have exp in admin activitiesc. Exp in query tuning and optimization d. Should have a good understanding of all the big data frameworks n solutions. e. Should have hands on knowledge on either Apache Hadoop,Spark,HBase,Presto,Hive etcf. Should have a good know-how of the GCP Stack and the entire cloud ecosystem.
- Technical Experience : a. Atleast two EDW solution and analytics on GCP end-to-end implementation with project length more than a year.b. 3-11 years exposure to any one of the Industries i.e. Finance,Communication and Telco, Resources, Health and Public Service,Products c. Handling issues and client interactiond. Architect Certification with GCP
- Professional Attributes : a. Excellent Communication skills - verbal and writtenb. Works with clients to understand the business requirements and business processesc. Should be able to conduct complex analysis and experiment using various statistical techniquesd. Must have Created some reports for the BI team
- Educational Qualification : 15years Fulltime Education
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.