Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Support Engineer
- Project Role Description :Act as software detectives, provide a dynamic service identifying and solving issues within multiple components of critical business systems.
- Management Level :9
- Work Experience :6-8 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :SAP SCM APO Advanced Planning & Optimization
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1,SAP APO consultant with GATP and PPDS expertise 2,Connect with business and gather the requirements 3,Propose solutions based on requirement 4,Update the documentation 5,Coordinate between Technical and other functional teams should be able to drive the things independently Should have production support experience
- Technical Experience : 1,Hands on SAP APO configuration experience Implementation of these APO modules - GATP and PP/DS 2,Strong understanding of APO modules GATP and PP/DS 3,Strong knowledge of GATP configuration for Product Availability Check, Rules Based ATP location and product substitution, Rule Determination, Product Allocations, BOP Understanding of integration between APO modules DP, SNP, GATP and PP/DS 4,Understanding of integration of SAP APO with SAP ECC, CIF Knowledge on SAP SD is added advantage
- Professional Attributes : 1,should be flexible 2,Able to drive independently 3,Should have good communication and problem solving skills
- Educational Qualification : 1,should have 15 years of education
- Additional Information : 1,Good to have Knowledge on other APO modules-DP, SNP GATP
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.