- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :9
- Work Experience :6-8 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :SAP FI S/4HANA Central Finance
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1: Resource will work as a SAP HANA SME 2: Its a Client facing Role Should able to handle issues independently 3: Resource will help client identifying the grey areas in all SAP HANA systems and will provide recommendations where ever required 4: Resource should be able to perform HANA system administration using SAP HANA Cockpit and HANA Studio, analyze traces and dumps for memory and CPU consumption 5 Resource should have good knowledge in SLT and data replication from ECC, APO etc
- Technical Experience : 1: Good in SAP Hana Administration 2: Resource should be capable of Troubleshooting of the critical issues and give Root cause Analysis of the issue 3: Resource should be able to handle of incident, service request, change request and ensure timely resolution 4: Resource should have good understanding of NetWeaver components like EP, PI, BI, ECC, CRM, SRM, SOLMAN, DMS and BPC 4 Resource should identify potential risks in the system and should give resolutions / recommendations accordingly
- Professional Attributes : 1: Good communication quick learner 2: Good to have knowledge on HANA Migration 3: Resource should have worked at least once in a client facing role 4: Resource should have good communication and presentation skills 5: Ability to work under pressure
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.