- Project Role :Security Architect
- Project Role Description :Define the security architecture, ensuring that it meets the business requirements and performance goals.
- Management Level :7
- Work Experience :12-15 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :Cloud Security Planning
- Good To Have Skills :AWS Architecture,Cloud Security Architecture
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : The Cloud Security Manager role is primarily responsible for implementing and deploying security solutions for the Public or private Cloud Infrastructure Active participate and run Design and Architecture workshops Preparation of HLD/LLD Preparing Test Plans, documenting test cases and results Managing internal / client stake holder management Managing the Installation and deployment of Security solutions Managing a pool of Security Team leads/Analysts/Consultants for 5 years plus
- Technical Experience : At least 12-18 years experience in supporting Cloud Security solution management and Operations Support Strong Experience in deploying and managing Network Security solutions like PaloAlto, Fortigate, Cisco,in a Public Cloud AWS, Azure, GC Strong experience in working on TrendMicro DeepSecurity, Symantec Security Solutions Experience with Cloud Security Access broker solutions like CipherCloud, Netskope Experience with Linux, Windows Management and Troubleshooting
- Professional Attributes : Strong writing skills and experience of producing high calibre reports, papers, presentations, and thought leadership Ability to work independently with minimal supervision and lead global Good communication and collaboration skills
- Educational Qualification : Qualifications: B Tech / BE /MS in Electronics, Electrical, Control Systems Engineering from a Tier
- Additional Information : Cloud Architecture related certifications Amazon AWS
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.