- Project Role :Application Support Engineer
- Project Role Description :Act as software detectives, provide a dynamic service identifying and solving issues within multiple components of critical business systems.
- Management Level :11
- Work Experience :2.5-4 years
- Work location :Pune
- Must Have Skills :Linux Operations
- Good To Have Skills :Solaris System Administration
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Experience on Linux RHEL 6 7 Solaris 510 administration Good Knowledge on Solaris Linux Files permission File systems management, Account Management, Performance Monitoring and Logical Volume Management Good troubleshooting skills in a support environment, log files monitoring/analysis, network configuration and health check Good knowledge in OS Hardening, performance tuning, Server patching, OS migration vulnerability Management Experience in Firmware upgrade and Solaris LDOM
- Technical Experience : RHCE Certification Experience on incident, change and problem management process ITIL Certification Knowledge on ITSM Remedy and server monitoring tools Knowledge on Comvault networker management
- Professional Attributes : 1 Excellent English oral and written communication skills
- Educational Qualification : 15 yrs Exp
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.