- Project Role : Application Developer
- Project Role Description : Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level : 10
- Work Experience : 4-6 years
- Work Location : Mumbai
- Must Have Skills :Continuous Integration Tools & Techniques
- Good To Have Skills :No Industry Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Knowledge on Dynamics CRM 365, ability to write complex to medium plugins, workflow OOB and custom Actions Azure aware plugins will be an added advantage Knowledge of setting up Cd/CI pipeline would be an added advantage have worked in Sales, service module FS is desirable - good to have
- Technical Experience : 6 yr exp, Knowledge on Dynamics CRM 365, Knowledge of DevOps -Cd/CI pipeline D365 Sales, service module FS is desirable - good to have Agile knowledge - good to have
- Professional Attributes : Good communication skills Able to handle team queries and resolve them Ability to work individually given the current situation Ability to provide status reports to lead on task assigned
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.