- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :9
- Work Experience :6-8 years
- Work location :Pune
- Must Have Skills :Salesforce Technical Architecture
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 The candidate will be responsible for creating delivering, in a timely and accurate fashion, CRMs and workflow solutions using Salesforce/Apex, Force, Visualforce 2 The candidate will be responsible for the application design, development and support of Salesforce related projects 3 The candidate must demonstrate progressive leadership in the full life cycle of the software development environment 4 Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements
- Technical Experience : 1 Strong experience with configuration,customization, programming with APEX APIs,APEX Triggers,and implementing new instances of Salesforcecom from scratch 2 Additional Salesforcecom experience includes Workflow Alerts and Action and Approval Workflow 3 Experience in designing and developing software components and having a very strong Service Oriented Architecture and integration background 4 Salesforcecom integration experience,including between different business systems as well as working
- Professional Attributes : 1 Must have Good Communication skill /Capable of Client facing 2 Certification in Salesforce will be a huge plus
- Educational Qualification : Regular 15-year full time education
- Additional Information : NA
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.