- Project Role :Application Lead
- Project Role Description :Lead the effort to design, build and configure applications, acting as the primary point of contact.
- Management Level :9
- Work Experience :6-8 years
- Work location :Kolkata
- Must Have Skills :SAP ABAP Development for HANA,SAP Master Data Governance Development Tool (MDG Tool)
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Developed complex objects and played active lead role in review, testing, maintain quality documents and worked between onsite and offshore team 2 Interaction with Onsite Functional Consultant for Resolution of Problem 3 Develop MDG objects 4 Developed complex objects and played active lead role in review, testing, maintain quality documents and Act as the Bridge between onsite and offshore team 5 Prepare and possibly present status report to senior level management
- Technical Experience : SAP MDG, ABAP including in SAP SD / MM/ FICO/PM modules
- Professional Attributes : Excellent written and communication
- Educational Qualification : Regular graduate
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.