Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Designer
- Project Role Description :Assist in defining requirements and designing applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :11
- Work Experience :2.5-4 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :Murex MX.3 Platform
- Good To Have Skills :Murex Back Office
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : A Develop the Solution designed B Work with the Business analyst in designing the solution to the requirements C Working as part of a team, along with BAs , testers and Release Managers
- Technical Experience : A Good knowledge and experience on latest Summit FT Architecture on V5 and above B Programmer/ Analyst Experience with strong C/ C Development skills, OOPS Design, PERL scripting essential C Good with Software Development Life Cycle SDLC skills D Application-development skills on Summit FT, MetaData, Summit API, STP, STK, RDBMS, SQL, basic knowledge of Banking-Business preferable E Good working knowledge on Unix and Windows environments F Experience in Summit Modules Documentation SDL,Accounting
- Professional Attributes : A Written and verbal communication, including technical writing skills B Understanding of system engineering concepts C The ability to conduct cost/benefit analysis D Business case development E Leadership
- Educational Qualification : A Engineering graduate preferably Computer since graduate
- Additional Information : A Good in communication skills and work in shifts including
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.