- Project Role :Deployment Lead
- Project Role Description :Plan and lead the execution of a comprehensive deployment plan, including work planning, scheduling, budgeting, metrics, training, pilots and resources. Collaborate with all project teams to ensure alignment between all deployment-related activities.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :Microsoft Azure IaaS
- Good To Have Skills :Cloud Automation DevOps,Cloud Data Migration
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Closely work with all areas of IT to assist in the architecture, design, and build of the cloud infrastructure within Microsoft Azure Provisioning and managing Azure Infrastructure using automation PowerShell, ARM templates, Azure Blueprints Infrastructure performance monitoring and optimization using Azure Monitor and Log Analytics Implementation of different Azure IaaS Services in Compute, Storage, and Networking Assessment of Client IT Infrastructure, environment and applications
- Technical Experience : Strong understanding of different Azure IaaS services and platform and their associated limitations Understanding and exposure to Azure Cloud Shell for performing Administrative tasks Strong practical Linux and Windows-based systems administration skills in a Cloud or Virtualized environment preferred Experience in recommending Capacity / Sizing options on Azure Platform Hands-on experience of Azure Scale Sets, Load Balancer, Azure networking, Azure Monitor, Alerts, and Log Analytics
- Professional Attributes : Knowledge of cloud sys eng principles, considerations; exp of Azure deployment migration plans,migrating of on-premises Infra workloads to Azure,migration readiness,planning tools Azure Migrate,Site Recovery Planner, Carbonate Move,PowerShell scripts Infrastructure as Code deployment tools like ARM
- Educational Qualification : Responsible for deployment,maintenance,monitoring of prod/test/dev systems running on Azure
- Additional Information : Understanding of challenges and considerations to migrate workloads from on-premise to Azure
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.