- Project Role :Application Designer
- Project Role Description :Assist in defining requirements and designing applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :9
- Work Experience :6-8 years
- Work location :Hyderabad
- Must Have Skills :AWS Glue
- Good To Have Skills :AWS Athena,Talend ETL,Terraform on Microsoft Azure
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1:Minimum 3 years of experience in technical support Bachelor s/Master s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related discipline; or equivalent combination of education and relevant proven work experience that is required for the specific job title 2: Technical skills supporting 3rd party applications including Net/C, Diffusion, Redis, Tibco, FTL, Kafka, Docker, Jenkins, and Chef AWS or relative cloud experience 3: Working experience in a Financial industry is a plus
- Technical Experience : 1 Should be sound knowledge on apache Nifi, S3 and AWS cloud 2 Basic programming knowledge like java and python 3 Basic knowledge for SSL with API 4 Basic knowledge for KSQL and schema Kafka
- Professional Attributes : 1 Good Team Player 2 Good Communication Skill
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.