- Project Role :Security Architect
- Project Role Description :Define the security architecture, ensuring that it meets the business requirements and performance goals.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Kolkata
- Must Have Skills :SailPoint IdentityIQ
- Good To Have Skills :No Function Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Support for CyberArk PAS Enterprise Password Vault, Central Policy Manager, Password Vault Web Access, Privileged Session Manager, Privileged Session Manager SSH Proxy, Application access manager Administer and maintain CyberArk tool deployment Manage Vault procedures during Failover Failback Control, and Monitor privileged user access against various critical end systems Alert any incidents identified as per defined escalation matrix CyberArk Safe Creation and manage CyberArk Policies
- Technical Experience : Security Analyst would be primarily responsible for Administering CyberArk PAS Enterprise Password Vault, Central Policy Manager, Password Vault Web Access, Privileged Session Manager, Privileged Session Manager SSH Proxy, Application access manager Having 5 years of relevant experience
- Professional Attributes : Good analytical, troubleshooting and problem-solving skills Good communication and collaboration skills Work in shifts and provides after-hour and weekend on call support when required
- Educational Qualification : BE/BTECH/MCE
- Additional Information : CyberArk Safe Creation and manage CyberArk Policies Start/Stop/Restart of the PAM Server Component
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.