- Project Role :Security Architect
- Project Role Description :Define the security architecture, ensuring that it meets the business requirements and performance goals.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Gurugram
- Must Have Skills :Microsoft Active Directory Federation Services (ADFS)
- Good To Have Skills :Microsoft Active Directory
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1:To be able manage AD environment of client as a domain admin including all core activities related to DFSR , Group Policy , Kerberos , logons , Account lockout 2:To be able to manage AD Connect server and Azure AD environment MFA,SSO,PIM,Identity protection,SSPR 3:Troubleshoot issues related to ADFS, new RPT, Certificates and proxy servers 4:Able to manage PKI certificate lifecycle management, Manage root and sub CA , CRL servers and troubleshoot complex issues
- Technical Experience : 1:Experience with Windows PowerShell scripting 2:In-depth Knowledge Microsoft ADFS and proxy servers, creation of RPTs 3:Working Knowledge on Azure AD Connect and Azure AD 4:Deep knowledge on MS PKI CRL , OCSP 5:Hands on experience on Core AD technologies group policy , Kerberos , DFSR
- Professional Attributes : 1:Good verbal communication skills to connect with customers at varying levels of the organization methods 2:Ability to operate independently and make decisions with little or no supervision
- Educational Qualification : 1:Bachelors and above degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, MIS, Engineering / Bachel
- Additional Information : BE, B tech/ Bachelor or college degree in related field or equivalent work experience
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Federal - AWS or Azure Cloud Security Specialist
Posted 1 day ago
Federal - Mobility Security Engineer
Posted 1 day ago
USA MD - Germantown
Federal - Information System Security Officer (ISSO)
Posted 3 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.