- Project Role :Security Architect
- Project Role Description :Define the security architecture, ensuring that it meets the business requirements and performance goals.
- Management Level :9
- Work Experience :6-8 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :Identity and Access Management
- Good To Have Skills :CyberArk Privileged Identity Access Management
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a Resource with rich experience of One Identity Manager-Safeguard Password access repository b Must have 3 to 5 years of hands on experience on One Identity Manager Safeguard or Password access repository tool c Responsible for managing Privileged password Management solutions One identity Manager Safeguard, information recovery, specifying administration settings d Reports, account details information, access request policy implementation
- Technical Experience : a Solid understanding of Microsoft Windows Server operating systems, Active Directory, and LDAP b Experience with IIS and DNS c Knowledge of Exchange d MCSE / MCSA or equivalent work experience e SQL Server or equivalent experience f Strong multi-tasking and communication skills both written and verbal
- Professional Attributes : a Should be open to work in shifts, b. Travel to other locations when required c. willing to learn new technologies & cross skilling, Upskilling d. Good Communication & presentation skill
- Educational Qualification : Bachelor or college degree in related field or equivalent work experience
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Federal - AWS or Azure Cloud Security Specialist
Posted 3 days ago
Federal - Mobility Security Engineer
Posted 3 days ago
USA MD - Germantown
Federal - Information System Security Officer (ISSO)
Posted 5 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.