- Project Role :Security Architect
- Project Role Description :Define the security architecture, ensuring that it meets the business requirements and performance goals.
- Management Level :9
- Work Experience :6-8 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :Managed Cloud Security Services
- Good To Have Skills :Cloud Security Architecture
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Cloud Security Implementation Architect/SME would be responsible for the build and integration primarily of AWS GuardDuty, Security Hub, CloudTrail, CloudWatch, Azure VNET, Load balancer, resource group, GCP Armour, Security scanner, VPC, Cloud DNS, Load balancer Ability to perform security assessment having the knowledge and accument of cloud risk management Leads in architectural design, specification, and maintenance of Security products and services
- Technical Experience : 6-7 years experience on Cloud security with hands-on on specifically the below tools/services from the cloud vendors AWS : GuardDuty, Security Hub, CloudTrail, CloudWatch Azure : VNET, Load balancer, resource group GCP : Armour, Security scanner, VPC, Cloud DNS, Load balancer Hands-on experience in security implementation and operations by applying business and technology skills with structured methodologies to deliver complex solutions to our Clients
- Professional Attributes : Strong communication skills verbal, written and presentation skill
- Educational Qualification : Bachelors degree required with relevant certifications preferred
- Additional Information : Candidate must have background in planning and design of cloud environments
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.