- Project Role :Cloud Operations Administrator
- Project Role Description :Work with the Service Delivery Manager to perform capacity management, billing/showback operations, and cost optimization activities across multiple cloud environments.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :Storage Area Networks (SAN) Architecture and Design
- Good To Have Skills :Backup and Recovery Management
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Liaising with the customer technical representatives 2 Provide recommendations to client on deployment of new features 3 Create and Manage requests on ITSM tool 4 Client escalation management, stake holder management 5 Implement the changes as applicable, test the changes and handover to customer 6 Troubleshoot issues with Storage Deployment 7 Storage Technology operations management
- Technical Experience : 1 Excellent knowledge and troubleshooting skills on M70 Pure, DELL EMC XtremIO, EMC VMAX3, EMC VNX, EMC Isilon, IBM V7000, IBM DS 8882F and Data Domain storage technologies 2 Excellent Written and Verbal Communication 3 Flexible to work in 24x7 Shifts 4 Should have 5 years of experience in Storage operational support 5 Should have supported Storage deployments 6 Should have experience performing Storage transitions / transformations
- Professional Attributes : 1 Able to prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment 2 Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment 3 Should be able to initial level of trouble shootings 4 Experience must have been gained in a production environment
- Educational Qualification : As per Accenture standard
- Additional Information : Certification on Storage technologies
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.