- Project Role : Cloud Operations Engineer
- Project Role Description : Manage the cloud infrastructure environment through cross technology administration (OS, databases, virtual networks), execution of scripting and monitoring automations. Manage the environment incidents with a focus on service restoration. Act as operations support for all computer, network, storage, security, or automation incidents /requests.
- Management Level : 9
- Work Experience : 6-8 years
- Work Location : Pune
- Must Have Skills :Network Security Operations
- Good To Have Skills :Cloud Network Operations
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 High-level design documentation for using Amazon 2 Azure cloud connectivity technologies VPC, direct connect 3 Intra and Inter cloud routing plan, BGP Peering, CIDR blocks, Security groups, Network access control list 4 Modify firewall policy, Transit Gateway TGW/vWAN, Cloud Express-route/Direct
- Technical Experience : 1 Experience of working on AWS services: VPC, VPN, EC2, RDS, EastiCache, CloudFront, Load balancers, Autoscaling, Backup, Lambda 2 Experience of Working on Azure Services: Virtual Machine, Blob Storage Block , Cool , Archive , ASR, StorSimple, RediCache, SQL Datawarehouse, Load Balance Application Gateway, CDN, Azure DNS, Express Route, Virtual Network, Log Analytics etc
- Professional Attributes : Must be able to handle day to day cloud and security operations efficiently with a team of 15 resources Security Operation Center NOC support for client environment Excellent communication
- Educational Qualification : BE/Btech/Computer science or equivalent IT experience Should have 5 years of experience
- Additional Information : Certifications: AWS/AZURE
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.