- Project Role : Application Developer
- Project Role Description : Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level : 10
- Work Experience : 4-6 years
- Work Location : Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :Microservices and Light Weight Architecture
- Good To Have Skills :Java Enterprise Edition
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle 2 Write well designed, testable, efficient code 3 Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications 4 Prepare and produce releases of software components 5 Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and 6 technologies and presenting these for architectural review 7 Create test and maintenance frameworks 8 Be able to communicate with the on-site engineers in a clear way 9 exposure on Golang
- Technical Experience : 1 4-8 Years of experience of developing code in a fast-paced environment 2 Proven hands-on Software Development experience 3 Proven working experience in Java development / GoLang 4 Hands on experience in designing and developing applications 5 Object Oriented analysis and design using common design patterns 6 Ability to write Junits test classes as well as exposure to Mocking frameworks 7 Experience with databases such as MySQL, MongoDB, DynamoDB, Golang
- Professional Attributes : 1 Communication Skill 2 Presentation Skill 3 Leadership quality 4 Experience with test-driven development, has setup maintenance for applications include health dashboards and alerts 5 Experience in working with REST, SOAP and other API backend 6 Golang
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Related Jobs Near You
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.