- Project Role : Security Architect
- Project Role Description : Define the security architecture, ensuring that it meets the business requirements and performance goals.
- Management Level : 7
- Work Experience : 12-15 years
- Work Location : Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :Splunk Security Information and Event Management (SIEM)
- Good To Have Skills :Security Information and Event Management (SIEM)
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Lead Security Operations team in support of 24/7 operations and project support activities 2 Manage the process of gathering, analyzing and assessing the current and future threat landscape 3 Identifies and manages risks and issues as a subject matter expert for daily operational support and projects 4 Providing CISO/Senior Management with a realistic overview of risks and threats in the enterprise environment 5 Monitor and report on compliance with security policies, as well as the enforcemen
- Technical Experience : 1 At least 10 years of experience in SOC 2 2 years experience in Splunk onboarding and platform support 3 3 to 5 years experience of Security Operations management experience, leading a security team of 15 engineers 4 Excellent communications skills interacting with technical and business audiences Strong interpersonal skills and a history of building strong relationships with clients 5 Strong knowledge of networking and security fundamentals 6 Proven documentation skills including proficiency
- Professional Attributes : 1 Maintain a knowledgebase comprising a technical reference library, security advisories and alerts, information on security trends and practices, and laws and regulations 2 Manage the day-to-day activities of threat and vulnerability management, identify risk tolerances, recommend treatment plans a
- Educational Qualification : Bachelors and above degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, MIS, Engineering
- Additional Information : Experience working in a diversified, virtual environment including AWS and Azure platform Experien
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Federal - AWS or Azure Cloud Security Specialist
Posted 1 day ago
Federal - Mobility Security Engineer
Posted 1 day ago
USA MD - Germantown
Federal - Information System Security Officer (ISSO)
Posted 3 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.