- Project Role : Tester
- Project Role Description : Provide expertise in the planning, constructing and execution of test scripts. Apply business and functional knowledge including testing standards, guidelines, and testing methodology to meet the teams overall test objectives. Ensure all testing results are easily accessible and understandable. Track defects to closure and keep defect repository up-to-date.
- Management Level : 10
- Work Experience : 4-6 years
- Work Location : Pune
- Must Have Skills :Mobile Device/App Automation Testing
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : A:Mobile automation experience Appium etc B:Should have good testing technique knowledge C:Knowledge of Test plan, Test script creation, execution, defect management, requirement analysis D:Tools knowledge JIRA/ALM/Postman:E:Provide expertise in the planning, constructing and execution of test scripts Apply business and functional knowledge including testing standards, guidelines, and testing methodology to meet the teams overall test objectives Ensure all testing results are easily accessible a
- Technical Experience : Must have Skills : A:Expert knowledge of Core Java 35/5 or above Sound knowledge of Selenium Automation testing 3/5 or above B:Hands-on experience with Mobile Automation using Appium C:Hands-on experience in BDD Cucumber Framework 3/5 or above D:Hands-on experience in Maven -build tool 2/5 or above E:Experience with Jenkins 2/5 or above Experience with GIT-Code repository 2/5 or above Good to Have Skills : FNo Technology Specialization
- Professional Attributes : A:Excellent communication skills B: Good analytical skills
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.