- Project Role :SW/Application Tech Support Practitioner
- Project Role Description :Act as the ongoing interface between the client and the system or application. Dedicated to quality, using exceptional communication skills to keep our world class systems running. Can accurately define a client issue and can interpret and design a resolution based on deep product knowledge.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :ServiceNow IT Service Management
- Good To Have Skills :ServiceNow Human Resource Service Management (HR),ServiceNow IT Business Management,ServiceNow IT Operations Management
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a-Customize ServiceNow applications and facilitate rollout of new applications and modules and configure Application UI and Configure Workflow b-ServiceNow platform development c-ServiceNow application d-Experience with release/version upgrades including scheduling cloning and migration of data from instances with ServiceNow e-Applies innovative technical solutions to business and the application processes
- Technical Experience : a-Strong understanding of ServiceNow Development Platform including, but not limited to, ITSM, CMDB, Asset Management, Change Management, Custom Development, etc b-Minimum 4 years of experience with Service-Now Worked on Service Now applications scoped and global applications c-Worked with 3rd party integrations d-Worked on Incident management, problem management, change management and knowledge management e-Troubleshooting Service Now performance issues Worked on ITSM, ITOM or HR, CSM
- Professional Attributes : a-Excellent written and verbal communication skills b-Excellent analytical skills c-Excellent project management and time-management skills d-Strong problem solving skills e-Excellent teamwork and team building skills Minimum
- Educational Qualification : Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, IT, Engineering, or related field
- Additional Information : Involved in pre-sales, client demo and RFPs b-Mandatory:Certified System Administrator and Certifie
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.