- Project Role : Application Designer
- Project Role Description : Assist in defining requirements and designing applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level : 10
- Work Experience : 4-6 years
- Work Location : Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :ServiceNow IT Service Management
- Good To Have Skills :ServiceNow Human Resource Service Management (HR),ServiceNow IT Operations Management,Servicenow Tools Administration
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : ServiceNow Developer minimum of 3 year experience with development Good understanding of ServiceNow modules and Application UI and Configure Workflow ServiceNow platform development Hands on experience in scripting in ServiceNow
- Technical Experience : a-Good understanding of ServiceNow Development Platform including, but not limited to, ITSM, Change Management, Custom Development, etc b-Minimum 3 years of experience with Service-Now Worked on Service Now applications scoped and global applications c-Worked with 3rd party integrations d-Worked on Incident management, problem management, change management and knowledge management e-Troubleshooting Service Now performance issues Worked on ITSM, ITOM or HR
- Professional Attributes : a-Excellent written and verbal communication skills b-Excellent analytical skills c-Excellent project management and time-management skills d-Strong problem solving skills e-Excellent teamwork and team building skills Minimum
- Educational Qualification : a-Bachelors Degree in Computer Science/IT/Engineering or related field;
- Additional Information : Trained: ServiceNow ITSM Fundamentals Trained: Fundamentals, HR ,Scripting Mandatory:ServiceNow CSA
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.