- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :Communication Inventory Management Solutions
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1- Should have knowledge on developing EAI Web services for Design, Fetch, Update Web services 2 - Should have very good understanding of inventory terminology like Logical/Physical Termination Points 3 - Should have migration experience in EAI 4 - Sound knowledge of telecom network technology like SIP, NGN,IP/MPLS,SDH/PDH, Service design/planning
- Technical Experience : A- Mandatory to have Ericssion EAI/Object as Primary skill B - 4 years hands on Experience on integrating and configuring the Ericsson EAI and module such as workforce manager ENIQ Statistics Network Performance, ENIQ Events Network Service Assurance, Customer QoE SLA Management and License Management system C - Should have worked on Network Analysis , Terminal Analysis, Ranking Engine, Subscriber session analysis
- Professional Attributes : 1-Good communication skill 2-Good Presentation skill
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.