- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Gurugram
- Must Have Skills :Adobe AEM/CQ
- Good To Have Skills :Java Enterprise Edition
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Knowledge of ExtJS for developing complex component dialogs listeners 2 Knowledge of Adobe AEM/CQ workflows,launcher,Sling Scheduler, QueryBuilder Predicates, Tagging, EventListener 3 Knowledge of Adobe AEM CQ5 content targeting and personalization 4 Knowledge of Editable Templates,Content Fragment Experience Fragment 5 Work with solution team and provide the technical suggestion or solution specifically covering AEM application runtime servers author/publish, web server dispatcher cachi
- Technical Experience : 1: Min 4 years of Adobe AEM/CQ5 development experience 2 Hands on Internationalization MSM 3 Hands on OSGI development Felix Console 4 Hands on slightly , SlingModels, WCMUsePOJO 5 Hands on experience on Authoring Designing,building CMS Solutions ,Content models Component Template Design 6 Hands on Maven, Git , Jira 7 Adobe Cloud- Adobe Launch ; Adobe Target for Search Promote 8 Dynamic Media /Scene7 9 Testing Framework Junit/Mockito
- Professional Attributes : 1 Good Analytical and Comm skills 2 Ability to explain technical concepts to technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Educational Qualification : Min 15 years of continuous education
- Additional Information : Candidate must have hands on Adobe AEM development experience for min 4 years
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.