- Project Role : Technical Architect
- Project Role Description : Review and integrate all application requirements, including functional, security, integration, performance, quality and operations requirements. Review and integrate the technical architecture requirements. Provide input into final decisions regarding hardware, network products, system software and security.
- Management Level : 7
- Work Experience : 12-15 years
- Work Location : Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :Microsoft Azure Architecture
- Good To Have Skills :Google Cloud Platform Administration
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : -Designs, Creates and owns the overall SAP journey to Cloud solution that includes overall Architecture, SAP and other applications migration to Azure process, Azure architecture, Cloud migration and run frameworks, Azure native tools, Windows/Database Server Infrastructure, Cloud security, Azure and datacenter networking architecture etc -Understands Azure architecture styles/patterns, migration of apps to cloud, fresh build as well as run
- Technical Experience : -Understands Cloud performance tuning, cost optimization methods, -Ensures the required solution inputs are in-order like SAP landscape, sizing information, scope clarity, deal terms and pricing constructs etc -Understand Infrastructure as code concepts -Administration of git repositories for the development team, branch strategy follow-up and guidance/support to the development team -Adm maintenance of build server, investigation and troubleshooting of any issues found during the build process
- Professional Attributes : -Need to have good exposure of working on continuous integration / continuous deployment CI/CD, building and supporting the build pipelines for the development teams; deployment and monitoring issues on the Azure DevOps deployments, reviewing and optimizing the existing build/release pipeline
- Educational Qualification : -Full time Engineering degree -Demonstrable Experience in line with key responsibilities
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.