- Project Role : Cloud Operations Engineer
- Project Role Description : Manage the cloud infrastructure environment through cross technology administration (OS, databases, virtual networks), execution of scripting and monitoring automations. Manage the environment incidents with a focus on service restoration. Act as operations support for all computer, network, storage, security, or automation incidents /requests.
- Management Level : 10
- Work Experience : 4-6 years
- Work Location : Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :Windows PowerShell
- Good To Have Skills :Cloud Automation DevOps,Microsoft Azure IaaS,Python Programming Language
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1-Delivers re-usable Infrastructure as Code modules across public and private cloud 2-Drives automation across all provisioning and management tasks for infrastructure running in cloud environments 3-Accountable for delivering a comprehensive set of automation services including requirements definition, design, integration, infrastructure as code, level-4 implementation and operational support escalation, problem management and the creation of in-depth documentation
- Technical Experience : 1 -Hands on experience in DevOps and Agile Delivery and SLC methodologies adjusted for infrastructure service delivery and integration with Abbott DevOps organizations 2 -Hands on experience in cloud computing Infrastructure as a Service, Storage, Platforms as a Services 3- Experience in automation/development languages PowerShell, Bash, C Sharp and Python 4- Experience in infrastructure code technologies Azure Resource Manage 5 Experience in automation of application and infrastructure deli
- Professional Attributes : 1 -General knowledge of system management best practices 2- Resource should have good analytical skills 3- Good Communication Skills
- Educational Qualification : BE
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.